Gently Flowing Water

Gently Flowing Water

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Early Morning




EARLY MORNING




I love the sound of the silence...
It's soothing, comforting way.
It speaks to me of peace and joy
To last me through the day.

I love the peaceful feeling
When silence enters in.
The early morning time with God
Brings strength and power within.

This early time of silence
Wraps round me as a shawl...
Soothing, speaking softly
Till my spirit hears His call.

The Master speaks so quietly
I need the peace to hear
The gently words of love
He whispers in my ear.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Amen!! That's morning to me, too!!
    Love it, Sweet Sister in the Lord!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sis. This is similar to what is in my new book (revise of old book) "From a Cry of Anguish to a Shout of Praise." (poetry and prose for people going through hard times). I should be done with it by Friday. I get to use 11 of my own photos too. Yay! Blessings on your day. <3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Wanda. I have a book coming out soon called "From a Cry of Anguish to a Shout of Praise." It is poetry and prose and photos for people going through hard times. This is similar to what is in it.

      Delete