Gently Flowing Water

Gently Flowing Water

Sunday, May 1, 2011

In the Seclusion of Dawn



IN THE SECLUSION OF DAWN



The quiet seclusion of dawn wraps around me like a cloak.....
Silence, peace, time to communicate with my God.
Rebirth, hope rekindled, quiet soothing of the frightened, painful places within.
"Oh God," my spirit cries, "You are so close. At dawn, I seem to sense Your Presence so much more!" It could be because there are not so many distractions...but then, this has always been my favorite time of day.

My mind is fresh and uncluttered, for I have just rid myself of unwanted burdens. I have fed my spirit on His Word. There has been no time for new problems to present themselves.

How I love this quiet hour. How I love my Lord and the time spent in His Presence...this sweet gentle communion. I want to offer my whole being to His service.

Thank You Lord for quiet hours of meditation and communion with You.

1 comment:

  1. You have captured my feelings perfectly, Crystal, in words and picture!!

    ReplyDelete