Gently Flowing Water

Gently Flowing Water

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cloak of Jesus



Good morning, Lord. Huge flakes of wet snow fall to the street and stick. Branches frosted with snow take on new looks of loveliness in the midst of the wintery day. I love it and can hardly wait to get out and walk in it.
Lord, You are so beautiful. You are filled with glory, majesty and splendor. You are the One Who flings this coat of white over everything, obliterating the ugly and unpleasant. Your beauty is not just superficial, but through and through. There is no ugliness in You. You are the personification of loveliness and perfection. I love You so very much. Blessed is Your holy name.
I love You so much Lord. Let me be a blessing to someone today, in Your name. Amen.
Listening:
“Child, I love you so very much. Even as the snow covers the ugly, I cover you with the cloak of Jesus. Yet, it is much more than a covering. It doesn’t just hide the ugly, but roots it out and cleanses and heals and brings hope and a future. Go in that strength, for I love you with an unending love.”
Blessed Lord, how I love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment