Gently Flowing Water

Gently Flowing Water

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"Showers on the Herb"


This morning during devotions, I read the following Scripture: Deuteronomy 32:3 (New American Standard Bible) "'Let My teaching drop as the rain, My speech distill as the dew, as the droplets on the fresh grass and as the showers on the herb.'"


What a beautiful picture of God's love and mercy. His Word has infinite power to cleanse, heal, mend, refresh, cover with goodness, and beautify. He takes the parched places of our souls and gives eagerly to those who thirst.

Let His holy rain and dew fall.

1 comment:

  1. Crystal...you are soooo right!! I LOVE your photos AND your writing!
    So glad you found my blog...your comment was in my spam box, which I rescued... :)
    would you email me midspoint@hotmail.com ?
    I would love to do a photo gift book but I'm not sure how to go about it...
    Blessings,
    Mid

    ReplyDelete